In part two of this two-part online event, author, speaker, and human rights activist, Miko Peled, leads a round table discussion with esteemed journalists, politicians and political activists from both the U.S. and the UK to tackle the question, “Are Zionist Organizations Targeting Progressive Politicians?”
May 13, 2020 Speaker Panel:
– Anya Parampil: Journalist @ The Grayzone https://twitter.com/anyaparampil
– Estee Chandler: Board Chair @ JVP Action, Host/Producer @ Middle East on Focus Radio Show https://twitter.com/caliactivist
– Asa Winstanley: Journalist, Associate Editor @ The Electronic Intifada https://twitter.com/AsaWinstanley
– Miko Peled: Israeli-American Author & Human Rights Activist https://twitter.com/mikopeled
Summary: Investigative reporting has revealed that special interest, pro-Israel organizations have actively worked to disrupt, discredit and ultimately bring down progressive candidates in the U.S. and the UK. Whether engaging in public smear campaigns or working under the radar to thwart elections, pro-Israel organizations and individuals have invested millions of dollars in resources to weaken and sabotage progressive electoral campaigns. The common thread among the targets of these attacks is their persistent call to secure Palestinian rights and stand up against Israeli aggression, thus threatening the unflinching U.S. and UK support for the state of Israel.
1. The Lobby – USA, a four-part undercover investigation by Al Jazeera into Israel’s covert influence campaign in the United States
To learn more about this, or to read the stories to which it is associated, visit
2. Al Jazeera Investigations exposes how the Israel lobby influences British politics. A six-month undercover investigation reveals how Israel penetrates different levels of British democracy.
3. The Reut Institute, has conceded in a secret report jointly prepared with the ADL that Israel’s efforts to thwart the Palestine solidarity movement have failed.
4. Asa Winstanley’s interview with Aaron Mate on the Grayzone.
5. Max Blumenthal with Aaron Mate on the Grayzone.
6. Web based series aims to expand the discourse on Syria: “Commonsense on Syria”.
7. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez backing down to the pressure of Israel Lobby.
8. Ilhan Omar backing down to the pressure of Israel Lobby.